Latest mobile operating system iOS 8.4.1 is now being rolled out by Apple for all the supported iPhone and iPad devices. This update follows the bigger version of the iOS 8.4 which was released in the June end with built-in support for Apple Music, which is a new streaming service from the company.
Since, it is an x.x.1 version so we can be clear that it has only one sole focus that is fixing bugs. Below is the official changelog:
• Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library.
• Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple music was set to show offline music only.
• Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from.
• Resolves an issue that mat show different artwork for an album on other devices.
• Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect.
• Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1.