The next phone from Google is set to arrive in 2017. In spite of its late release, the tech world is going gaga over what Google Pixel 2 may have in its store for its users. Here are the latest rumours of the Google Pixel 2.
The search giant Google has always unveiled its phone in late-September and early October time frame. Even the Pixel and Pixel XL were launched in October 2016. So we can expect a somewhat similar launch date for the Google Pixel 2.
Rick Osterloh, head of Google hardware division has confirmed that the Pixel 2 will be retaining its premium pricing. Some believe that Pixel 2 will have a heftier price tag than its predecessors. However, some are even of the opinion that Google is currently experimenting with a lower-priced and cheaper phone which will be released soon after Pixel 2. So, the UK market may witness cheaper Google Pixel 2.
Google Pixel 2 – Rumoured Specifications
- Display- The phone may have a 5.6-inch display along with a 2560 × 1312 pixel resolution, thus putting it in the Quad HD bracket.
- Camera- With an excellent resolution of 7-megapixel, the front-facing camera can deliver remarkable selfies. Further, the camera will even have the ability to record videos of 4K resolution. In short, it will have an improved camera than its predecessors.
- Processor- It may feature the Snapdragon 835 processor.
- Memory- Users may benefit from a memory of 4GB RAM. It will even include an internal storage of 128GB.
- Software- Android O will be preinstalled. With this software, apps will be runner smoother and faster by default. Moreover, with its ‘wise limits’, it can even keep the battery usage to a nominal level.
We will keep our readers updated about the Google Pixel 2 as we hear more about them.