Samsung’s upcoming flagship device is designed to last long in the tech world.
Do you wish to have a high-end smartphone which won’t break even at the first sign of a light storm? Well, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active could be the apt device for you then!
This big alternative to Samsung’s another flagship- Galaxy S8 is believed to be launching very soon and rumours suggest that though it’s every bit is as high-end as the normal S8, it is going to be a whole lot tougher.
Here we have got you covered with all the latest news and rumours. Read on to find out what exactly you should expect from 2017’s biggest and toughest flagship device!
- What is the device all about? A tough flagship device from Samsung
- When will it be released? Likely sometime in 2017
- How much will it cost? Probably as much as the normal S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Leaked Features
- Technology- GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Build- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- SIM- Nano-SIM
- Type- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Multitouch- Yes
- Size- 5.8 inches
- Resolution- 1440 × 2960 pixels
- Protection- Cornilla Gorilla Glass 5
- Card Slot- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Primary- 12 MP
- Features- ½.5” sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, Auto HDR, panaroma, simultaneous 9 MP image recording and 4K video
- Secondary- 8 MP, autofocus, Auto HDR, dual video call
- Metal and Plastic build
- Water and dust-resistant
- Colours- Titanium Grey, Camo Green, Sandy Gold
- Fingerprint Scanner
Now, if the latest rumours are to be believed, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is set to have a major presence in the industry with such amazing features to its credit. Time to make the most of this flagship device!