iPhone users have always been keen followers about what the newly launched model of Apple iPhone has to offer. If you are an iPhone 7 user and are looking what all has changed in Apple iPhone 8, please read below.
Things which have changed in Apple iPhone 8 –
- iPhone 8 comes with an all-new A11 Bionic chip. This has been upgraded from the A10 which was being used in iPhone 7.
- Embedded motion coprocessor has also got an upgrade. iPhone 8 comes with Embedded M11 motion coprocessor.
- Bluetooth 4.2 has been changed to Bluetooth 5.0 in iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 now Supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 content which the previous version doesn’t.
- The new iPhone 8 comes with double the capacity. iPhone 8 comes in two variants which are 64GB and 256GB.
- iPhone 8 has True Tone Display which iPhone 7 didn’t.
- Slow sync has been added in iPhone 8 to the Quad-LED True Tone Flash which has been taken from iPhone 7.
- All new Neural Engine has been added to iPhone 8.
- Slo-Mo video support for 1080 will work at 120 fps or 240 fps in iPhone 8. iPhone 7 had 1080 at 120 fps and 720 at 240 fps.
- NFC with reader mode has been introduced in iPhone 8.
- Wireless charging will now work in iPhone 8 with Qi chargers.
- iPhone is capable of getting charged to 50% in 30 mins with its fast charging feature.
Things which have been taken from iPhone 7 in iPhone 8 –
- Retina HD display of 4.7” remains the same in iPhone 8.
- Touch ID feature has been left unchanged.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 are both Splash, Water and Dust resistant.
- Camera is of 12MP in iPhone 7 and 8.