If you are looking forward to buy a flagship smartphone and don’t want an Apple, then the best options for Big Phones available are listed below.
Let’s take a look at the top brands of Android Phones to buy in the UK:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- OnePlus 5T
- Google Pixel 2
- LG V30
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- HTC U11+
- Razer Phone
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium
After going through all the leading and upcoming brands, we can assure you that the right smartphone for you is a click away.
Unlike Apple, whose share is divided just among few of the iPhones with recognizable differences between them, there are hundreds of brands selling Android phones. Android OS phones are the market leaders but numerous brands are competing with each other to come to the foreground.
It becomes more difficult for anyone to choose as each of these brands has sub-divided themselves into various product lines, each with different features and benefits.
When we talk about a big and good smartphone, we look at the top brands. But when it comes to buying, we generally go for the most affordable one with desired benefits.
There are also few Chinese brands with the flagship specs in the category of big phones at low prices. So, we are providing an outline of the main specifications to help you look for ‘The Big & Best Android Smartphone’ of 2018.
- Android Nougat 7.0 or Oreo 8.0
- Slim, lightweight metal/glass design
- 5-6” Quad-HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835/845 processor or comparable octa-core Chip
- 4GB+ RAM
- 32GB of storage, plus micro SD support
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 12MP or higher primary camera with dual-tone flash, optical image stabilization, laser auto-focus, supporting 4K video recording
- 8MP or higher selfie camera
- 4G LTE Cat.9
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.2+
- NFC, GPS, GLONASS, OTG
- Circa-3000mAh battery with fast charging over USB-C.